We’re proud to inform you of the availability of the latest major releases of version 3.3.0 for NX3 Core.
NX3 Core 3.3.0 is here with numerous improvements for client and server platform. Here are some of the highlights.
- OAuth Service Refactoring to NX3
- Enhanced Document Managemement Support with CMIS
- New User Task Concept
- Logging by the Framework
- Improved Cluster Readiness in Caching and Searching
- Improved NX3 Cloud with Docker (ELK Stack, Alfresco, Spring Boot Admin)
- Integrated Online Help
- Configurable Navigation
- UI Design Improvments
- Mapzen Integration
- Performance Optimizations
- More Typescript Integration
New Developer Guide
Update for the developer guide for NX3 Core 3.3.0.
There are much more smaller features and bugfixes in the release which aren’t mentioned here in the blogpost.
We’d like to inform you of the availability of the maintenance releases of version 3.2.12 for NX3 Core. The above mentioned maintenance releases provide releases provide regular application bug fixing, deliver general performance improvements and some minor improvements.
Fixes & Features:
- Re-Worked Navigation Items
- Updated Search capabilities
- Fixed unexpected UI behaviour
- Fixed Scroll issues in long listviews
- Fixed default Configuration fields after custom updates
- Fixed email settings
We’d like to inform you of the availability of the maintenance releases of version 3.2.1 for NX3 Core. The above mentioned maintenance releases provide regular application bug fixing, deliver general performance- and some minor improvements.
Fixes & Features:
- Re-Worked UI in Listviews
- Fixed Default datagrid filter
- Fixed Submit forms
- Fixed Error handling for end users (not clear enough messages)
- Fuixd Notification handler for nightly job
- Fixed validation of forms (integer values)